Friday, December 19, 2008

Time to do this right

Hello to the none of you who will read this right away. (Baby steps...) I've spouted off on Facebook and other places, but this seems to be the correct place to pop off. I'll be back periodically. I can't stay shut up for long.

I will probably write about church and politics and music and baseball. And other sports. And family. My sister is really good at this, but I'm a rookie. There. I said it. My little sister is better at something than me. Also, she's better at having kids. She leads 4-2 in the late innings.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I'll do better next time.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww you said I was good at something.. I'm a little vaklempt. (talk amongst yourselves )

    On the kid thing I'll tell ya what I'll give you a seventh grader, then we will be tied 3 -3 :) , and it's perfect because you don't have to teach him anything, he already knows EVERYTHING , just ask him :)

    ReplyDelete