Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl Hangover (sort of...)

Not a hangover hangover. Just disappointed with the outcome. I was enjoying the game, win or lose, but for the winning catch to be by Santonio Holmes... It's too much. Certainly, he has a lot going for him: 1) He's a bozo; 2) He should have been flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for his routine after the catch; 3) He's a drug dealer (not making this up); 4) He went to Ohio State; 5) He's a bozo; 6) He stunk all year (ask my sister who had Holmes on her fantasy team); 7) He absolutely did not deserve the MVP- should have been Ben (Should have been Warner or Fitzgerald, but that's another issue.); and 8) He's a bozo.

I've always liked the Steelers. My 2 favorite players as a kid were Franco Harris and Lynn Swann. (And Jack Ham, for some reason. No idea...) But Santonio !@#%^!&%?! Holmes? Grrr.....

Anyway, thanks to the Cardinals for an amazing run. I hope they sign Berry and Warner and some of those other guys. I'd love to get another shot.

Thanks for reading. I'll try to do better next time.

1 comment:

  1. I AGREE!! Santonio Holmes can BITE ME!! grrrrrr He actually got me NEGATIVE points in a regular season game.. NEGATIVE!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

    HUGE BOZO!!

    ReplyDelete