Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just thinking...

I love teaching the 1960's.  In fact, I love teaching.  I have the best job in the world.  And I really love my 4th period.  They are a lot of fun to be around.

The Red Wings got ROBBED last night.

Brett Favre is sick.  He definitely needs an intervention.  Brett: Let it go.

I am having so much fun playing baseball with my son.

Grading stinks. (But see the first item above...)

Adam Lambert HAS to win on Idol. He is the best singer they have EVER had on that show.  And I'm still pulling for Danny, even though he absolutely destroyed "Dream On" last night.

Deadliest Catch is a great show.  I like Clean House too, but don't tell my wife.

I spent the last two nights praying for a couple of gentlemen with whom I have only had the slightest contact: a guy I met in the parking lot of Target and the coach of a Little League team Dermot played recently.  Yes, there are stories; no, I'm not putting them here.

I have an afternoon with nothing to do for the first time in weeks.  And it's beautiful outside! (76 degrees, slight breeze, sun and nothing else.)  I'm feeling a BBQ coming on.

If I ever hear the phrase "he went to Jared" again, it will be too soon.

You should listen to the Gabe Dixon Band and Gomez.  Really.  Listen on Playlist.com or last.fm or wherever you listen to music.

I only watch a few shows regularly, but PTI is must see TV.  And on that note:

Thanks for reading.  I'll try to do better next time.


1 comment:

  1. I miss you... somedays it hurts.. today is one of those days.

    ReplyDelete