Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Never too late for random

Don't get me wrong: I don't want the swine flu, but how many people have died of other stuff since we first heard about this last week? I think we have a media pandemic.

How did the Devils lose a playoff series in a minute and a half?!?

Dwight Howard accidentally fractured his own teammate's SINUS last night!

OCD freaks me out. I hope I don't develop that.

I admire Arlen Specter for what he did, but I don't expect he'll vote much differently. Filibuster-proof in name only.

Dan Haren is having an amazing season. You should go watch him.

I really like the movie Thirteen Days, even with Costner's horrible Boston accent.

I love being a teacher. Sometimes the kids come through so well. And sometimes you get clobbered by them, but it's worth it either way.

Danny Gokey was amazing on Idol last night. He has been overshadowed by Adam for awhile, but he was the class of the field last night. And the whole group was quite good, I must say. Probably Matt going home tonight.

The dumb-!@#es at Fox should get whooped for not showing the President's speech tonight. We are hanging by a thread as a country, and they want to show another CSI/The Closer/Law and Order/House/Monk rehash. Stupid.

Thanks for reading. I'll try to do better next time.

1 comment:

  1. You hope you DON'T develop OCD? So you think you don't have it.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    love you!

    ReplyDelete