Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random Wednesday One Day Late

I'm trying to do this quickly, before Kanye West arrives...

I love my life. My classes are great, my wife is amazing, my kids are stupendous.

Having said that, my ankle and shoulder hurt.

I miss Mary Travers and Patrick Swayze and Larry Gelbart.

Tony Kornheiser has the best radio show in the country. If you are in DC, it's ESPN 980. Everywhere else, it's podcasted. Listen, laugh, and enjoy. (It's on ESPN for some reason, but it's mostly not sports, so don't let that scare you off.)

It switched over to autumn a couple of days ago here in the mountains. It's a nice change, but sorta strange.

If anyone has good ideas for what kind of superhero I should be for a pep assembly next week, I am all ears.

The D-backs just stink. And I'm sad about it.

Kettle corn is the best food on earth. It makes me sad that the county fair is over. The idea of chocolate covered bacon, doesn't.

Thanks for reading. I'll try to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment