Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stressing me out

I can't stand the way things are going in Arizona right now. Our legislature is fiddling while Rome burns. For instance, yesterday they spent time voting to put the 10 Commandments in front of the Capitol building, which I'm not sure they even own anymore. Now they'll get sued and waste more money, instead of finding a way to pay for education. My current vote for worst person in Arizona is State Senator Russell Pearce:








What a dope.















I hate not sleeping. Anybody got any tips on how to turn off my brain when I turn off the lights?

The Olympics are great and I'm really enjoying them. I want to try out curling. It seems to be about my speed.

Rich Mullins is still my hero. (Honorable mention to Tony Kornheiser.)

Pitchers and catchers report in 2 days and I'm thrilled.

I'm trying a kind of short duration, high intensity interval training and it's kicking my butt. It also seems to be working.

Jon Randall is a highly overlooked and underrated singer-songwriter. Go buy his CD.

Thanks for reading. I'll try to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment