Sunday, November 20, 2011

Random stuff on a random day

I finished writing music for the new Mass responses and prayers.  I hope they work out. After spending a lot of time with the new texts, I'm really not sure why a lot of these changes needed to be made.

The Lions are the first team since at least 1950 to win three games in which they trailed by 17 or more points.

Today Tony Stewart won the closest NASCAR championship race in history.  It reminded me of the great 1992 race which Alan Kulwicki won. (BTW, if we had been operating under today's Chase rules, Kyle Petty would have been champion that year.)

The idiots who booed Michelle Obama at the race are the people who give rednecks a bad name.  Most of those in attendance were cheering her appearance on behalf of Veterans and the families of deployed service members. Apparently the moron contingent who were booing are not in support of our military.

My wife is the best person I know.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving with the whole, gigantic, extended family.  And also a little nervous.

Thanks for reading.  I'll try to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment